How Groovy Are The Grooves On Your Wedges?
Titleist’s Vokey wedges with Bob Vokey and his hand-picked team, makes every effort to deliver the best performance and quality in their Spin Milled 6 wedges (SM6 Wedges). This includes inspecting every groove on every wedge head, and taking the extra step to apply a localized face heat treatment that doubles the groove durability. Hence, it is no surprise that it is the most played wedge model on the PGA Tour. The SM6 wedges provide precise distance control, enhanced shot versatility, maximum spin and superior feel through the key technologies of:
1) Progressive Center of Gravity – This ground breaking technology has the center of gravity (CG) progressing through the wedge set. What this means is that the CG is aligned with the impact position of each different wedge loft to produce precise distance and trajectory control with exceptional feel.
2) Tour validated Sole Grinds – Vokey has 5 tour proven grinds for every player for ultimate shot versatility.
3) New 100% inspected proprietary Spin Milled TX4 grooves and face texture – these proprietary grooves and face texture deliver more spin (up to 200rpm more spin on average) with more consistent spin control.
- Precise distance and trajectory control with exceptional feel from progressive CG locations
- Enhanced shot versatility to fit your swing type and course conditions through the different tour proven grinds
- More spin from 100% inspected TX4 grooves with new parallel face texture producing a sharper, more consistent groove edge.
- Advanced personalization with an industry leading selection of custom options